Monday, February 14, 2011

Sleeping In

First things first...Happy Valentine's Day! (I will have photos of heart shaped pancakes to share with you soon.)

Now on to the February Challenge.

February Challenge Question 14:

14. What time does "sleeping in" mean to you?

My husband and I share the sleep cycle of a senior citizen; we go to bed early and we wake up early. We are usually in bed by 9:30 pm and awake by 6:30 am. (Yes, you calculated right. We both require 9 hours of sleep.) Sleeping in for me is sleeping until 8:30 am, which probably means I stayed up late the night before watching a movie with the hubs.  It definitely means it's the weekend; if not, it means I'm sick, and you should come bring me some chicken soup from Chick-fil-a. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! We try for 8 hours of sleep a night but usually miss it. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...