Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Poems

I enjoy writing poems, so I thought I would share some with you.  I haven’t written any in a while though, which I want to change.

This is us right before he proposed. 
 I’ll have to share that story some time.
Anyway, the first three I wrote for my hubby, the first one while we were dating and the last two while we were engaged.  (I need to write a new one now that we are married.)

The fourth poem I wrote after…actually, I don’t really want to share. Sorry.  I feel it would take away from the poem.
And the last one I wrote just for fun.
Do you write poetry?  If you do, what kind of poems do you write?

2 comments:

Julie said...

briefly envious of her belly scar...

love the line/ so easy to relate!

Hope all is well!

-Julie

ContentEwe said...

Hi Julie. Thank you for reading and thank you for your sweet comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...