Friday, July 15, 2011

Orange Mocha Frappuccino


My aunt recently reminded me that I hadn't shared my orange mocha frappuccino recipe with you like I said I would. I apologize.  

Starbucks made a drink like this years ago but discontinued it after a summer.  It was one of my favorite drinks, so I finally decided to try to replicate it.

Orange Mocha Frappuccino

1/2 cup strong coffee (frozen)
1 cup milk
4 Tb chocolate syrup
1/2 cup ice
1/2 tp orange extract
whip cream for top if desired

First make some strong coffee and poor 1/2 cup in a container to freeze.  I like to freeze the coffee in little jello molds.



 After the coffee is frozen, it will easily pop out of the mold into the blinder. Blend all the ingredients together until the desired texture.

 

 Top with whip cream and more chocolate syrup and wha-la!



Who needs Starbucks?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...